Since 2012, TMS has been part of the HERRENKNECHT Group. With the experience of more than 5,700 projects, Herrenknecht is a technology and market leader in the area of mechanized tunnelling technology.
Along with belt conveyors and other equipment, TMS Multi-service vehicles allow the optimization of TBM efficiency by providing an adapted logistic response to the tunnel boring machine needs.
Reliable and fluid logistics are crucial for highly performant TBM excavation. TMS being part of the Herrenknecht Group, the customer benefits from our deep insight and knowledge of jobsite requirements and capacity to solve the various interfaces with the TBM back-up, the belt conveyors and other equipment.
Through proactive interaction we ensure full interfacing with the Group’s other equipment.
1. PROJECT PREPARATION
Feasibility studies and optimization of logistic
- Study of requirements and constraints
- Cycle time analysis
- Planification and optimization of logistics flows
- Engineering solution for productivity increase, cost reduction and cycle time optimization
2. JOBSITE SET-UP
MSVs or transport shuttles for the jobsite set-up
- Heavy load equipment transportation, material logistics, precast elements transportation, grout transfer, TBM parts
3. EXCAVATION PHASE
- Transportation from the loading place to the TBM backup
- Heavy load transportation: segment rings, concrete mixers, tanks
- Equipment transportation for the cross-passages
- Personnel transportation
- Rescue Chamber Vehicles
4. POST- EXCAVATION
Post-excavation MSV intervention:
- TBM disassembly, TBM parts transportation
- Transport of material for final installation: ventilation, lights, rails, electrification, traffic lights, intermediate ceilings, security systems, walkways
- Personnel transport
- Safety and rescue vehicles